Wednesday, August 26, 2009


OK, so, some of the best parts of my day often come while watching my two little men and all of their mischief. I have to say that, in a world where so many people waste time reaching for what's next, ignoring today because of what's coming tomorrow, and planning their next great adventure so that they will have something to look forward to, I can't help but wonder... why is today not good enough? why are these moments not good enough? why does fun have to cost money? and why do we EVER stop playing in the rain? Lord; thank you so much for my children. They remind me daily of the simple and pure joys that you have put here for us to enjoy. Thank you for letting me slow down long enough to observe them and help me, Lord, to be more like them when I grow up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment